- The Flexibility and Efficiency of Central and Eastern European Labor Markets in Accommodating Adverse Macroeconomic Shocks, CERGE-EI GDN RRC XV Grant, Principal Investigator Gabriel BOBEICA
- Fiscal Burden Sharing in Cross Border Banking Crises, CERGE-EI GDN RRC XI Grant, Principal Investigator Alina-Nicoleta RADU
- Modeling the Interconnections between the Financial System and the Real Economy using the Principles of Statistical Mechanics, PNII-RU-PD 583/2010 Grant, Principal Investigator Ciprian NECULA page in Romanian
- Macroeconomic Implications of Population Ageing and Pension Reform in Romania, CERGE-EI GDN RRC X Grant, Principal Investigator Ciprian NECULA.
- City Size Distribution Dynamics in Transition Economies: A Cross-Country Investigation, CERGE-EI EERC Inter-regional Research Project, Principal Investigator Ciprian NECULA.
The Dynamics of the Adjustment Mechanisms to Macroeconomic Shocks. An Analysis from the Perspective of the Establishment of the Central Parity at Euro Zone Accession
PNCDI2 TE 334, 2010-2013, Principal Investigator Ionut DUMITRU
. [Page in Romanian]
Capital adequacy to operational risk in the context of moral hazard, PNCDI2 Idei 1808, 2009-2011, Principal Investigator Gabriela ANGHELACHE .
- Modeling the influence of the trinomial Uncertainty-Volatility-Risk on the dynamics of complex financial-economic systems, PNCDI2 Idei 1863, 2008-2011, Principal Investigator Moisa ALTAR .
- The Assessment of the Prospect of Euro Adoption by Romania and the Other New Member States . An Interdisciplinary Approach Based on a Multi-criteria Analysis with Non-additive Measures, PNCDI2 Idei 2640, 2008-2011, Principal Investigator Ionut DUMITRU
- Measuring the amplitude of financial market crisis and turbulences using an index following the Richter scale from seismology. an application of the econophysics principles, PNII IDEI ID_835, 2007-2009, Principal Investigator Bogdan NEGREA
- An Expectations Valuation Stochastic Model: An Analytic Solution Using the Fourier Transform, CNCSIS, 2007-2008, Principal Investigator Bogdan NEGREA
- Innovation and Competitiveness - Fundamental Vectors of the Economic and Social Progress of Romania, PNCDI2 Parteneriate 91-071, 2007-2010, Principal Investigator Moisa ALTAR
- Is the Romanian investor motivated to be greedy or cautious? Or about the impact of information asymmetry on the liquidity and volatility of the market and the cohesion of European financial markets, CEEX II, 2006-2008, Principal Investigator Bogdan NEGREA
- Economic Growth, Employment and Competitiveness in a Knowledge-Based Society, CEEX2005 8 24, 2005-2008, Principal Investigator Moisa ALTAR
Correlating Macroeconomic Policies with Innovation, Research and Development Policies in order to Accelerate the Convergence Process towards the European Union, CEEX2006 8 75, 2005-2008, Principal Investigator Moisa ALTAR
- Economic Growth Typology for the Romanian Economy. Outline of the Main Macroeconomic Correlations, CERES 98, 2002-2005, Principal Investigator Moisa ALTAR
- The Dynamics of the Romanian Economy under the Impact of the Monetary Policy Shocks Originating in the European Union, TD 445, 2007-2008, Principal Investigator Elena BOJESTEANU.
- The dynamics of Monetary-Fiscal Interactions in the Context of European Integration. The Role of Expectations Formation, TD 446, 2007-2008, Principal Investigator Gabriel BOBEICA
- The use of derivatives to manage banking risks, TD 203, 2007-2008, Principal Investigator Alina GRIGORE
- The Role of the Exchange Rate in the Achievement of Nominal and Real Convergence Towards the European Economic and Monetary Union, TD 156, 2007-2008, Principal Investigator Nicoleta CIURILA.
- Dynamics of Macroeconomic Mechanisms from Romania in the View of the Convergence Towards the European Structures, TD 152, 2007-2008, Principal Investigator Bogdan MURARASU
- Inflation Targeting versus Monetary Targeting. Alternative Monetary Policy Strategies in Perspective of EU Accession, CNCSIS AT 307, 2004-2005, Principal Investigator Ionela COSTICA
- Sustainable Growth – A Sine Qua Non Condition For Romanian Integration into the European – Atlantic Structures, CNCSIS A 1125, 2004-2006, Principal Investigator Moisa ALTAR
- Monetary policy and the process of European integration, CNCSIS TD 258, 2004-2005, Principal Investigator Ionut DUMITRU
- Banking supervision and systemic risk management, CNCSIS BD 78, 2002, Principal Investigator Bogdan MOINESCU
AEFR - Working Paper Series